It’s no secret just how much I love Minted. It’s where we ordered Connally’s birth announcement, which was later featured in the Wall Street Journal, after all! Minted is such a great resource for modern wedding invitations and unique save the dates, designed by a collection of independent designers. This week, Minted is introducing dozens of new designs, as well as wedding programs, postcard save the dates, and minibooks. With so many new styles and completely customizable ink color options, the options are truly endless! I’ve included a few of my favorite designs here. Links below!
Williams-Sonoma is one of my favorite places to shop. Could it be the Sprinkles Cupcakes, or the shelves stocked with Le Creuset, or the brilliant gadgets that blend, chop and mix looking beautiful all the while? I’m not sure, but I do know that Williams-Sonoma was the first place Jon and I registered when we were planning our own wedding and that to this day, some of my favorite, tried-and-true kitchen gadgets came from our W-S registry.
Here are just a few things I couldn’t live without…
- The Le Creuset grill pan. We didn’t have a grill then an we don’t have one now. This grill pan is our saving grace when we’re craving fajitas or grilled chicken.
- My KitchenAid mixer. I joke that the KitchenAid is the official signal that you’ve arrived and have an adult kitchen. My KitchenAid has a special place in our kitchen and gets its fair share of use, whether I’m making sweet potato casserole for Thanksgiving or cupcakes on a Sunday night for two.
- Laguoile steak knives. They look beautiful on a table.
- The Le Creuset dutch oven. Five words: Ina Garten’s potato leek soup. Make it.
- Hemstitched napkins and placemats. You’ll be thankful for such a versatile set of linens.
- Register with W-S and leave a comment here on your favorite items.
- If you’re already registered, add at least five new items to your registry and come back to tell me about your favorite items on your list.
- The contest ends on 5/22. The winner will be announced on 5/23.
- This contest is only open for wedding registries and you must create a registry to enter